DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flightdata missing/ incomplete and upload to DJI on other devices.

Sparky Drone

Reactions
Hello Droners

I have a problem since using Fly App for Mavic Mini and Mavic Air2.

When flying gps works, see slightpath on screen. RTH work. And finally everything is perfect in flightdata ( on the flight device)

Then after uploading it to DJI and viewing it on another device everything is wrong. Distances, fligtpath, hight. Flights missing etc. For instance, yesterday 5 flights. Onli one shows fligtpath BUT the RHT returnflight. Nothing. Only half the flight.

In airdata.com same problem. Missing and incomplete flights.

I have tried three different ios devices. The Air2 ans Mini. Same but not always.

Is anyone having similar experiences? And more interesting, what to do about it?

See photo of flightdevice and ipad mini.CF848A5F-2782-4D79-89B9-C55FDA66FAD1.jpegCF848A5F-2782-4D79-89B9-C55FDA66FAD1.jpeg

You have to turn off auto upload in the app before your flight. When you’re done flying, turn it back on. Then go in to your flight logs within the app and make sure they are uploaded. This is mentioned on airdata’s website as the fix and it has worked for myself.

Thank you,

I will try. You mentioned Airdata but will this also fix the corrupt upload to DJI Cloud??
Do you also know if te " last" data will ve restored.?

Grtz
Sparkydrone01

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk