DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FLIR camera not recording

valdeztimothyc

Reactions
Question for you guys. I have the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. After the recent update, my FLIR camera is no longer recording the thermal image. When downloading the recordings, the first one is a clean sharp image. the second on that use to be a thermal recording is now a buffering clear image. Am I missing something in the app or is that option no longer available? I normally use the the ipad mini for flying.

Reactions: Dronage
Question for you guys. I have the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. After the recent update, my FLIR camera is no longer recording the thermal image. When downloading the recordings, the first one is a clean sharp image. the second on that use to be a thermal recording is now a buffering clear image. Am I missing something in the app or is that option no longer available? I normally use the the ipad mini for flying.
I would definitely contact DJI with the issue,

Have the same issue with recording. One normal and other low quality buffering video. The low quality should be the Thermal image.

I also have the same issue since recently

The low quality is the thermal, but you now have to pick a palette from the thermal menu. If you pick say, hot metal, the resulting images will be shot in that palette. Took me a couple of weeks to realize this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan