DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Keys at North Key Largo & the Everglades

I planned on filming in that exact spot next time I go visit my dad. He lives in Ocean Reef and I live in Miami. I love the keys.

So easy for you to drive down from Miami.

Not so easy to get off work. Lol. I wanted to get some good footage of the bridge mainly. And then head over to the east side to film Crocodile Lake. I’ve known about Croc Lake my whole life but now I have the means to get an aerial perspective. It may be great footage, it may not. Either way it’ll be fun!!!

Can't wait to see that croc lake. Better if there are crocs in your footage.

This one is an alligator off my backyard.
49723822_10157001252493383_4001054965878489088_o.jpg

I go there quite a bit. I took my Mavic all the way down to Key West but found it way too crowded and far too much air traffic. :( I'll have to take it the next time we go down. We usually go about as far as Tavernier, stay overnight and then back home. Its nice to live that close.

I go there quite a bit. I took my Mavic all the way down to Key West but found it way too crowded and far too much air traffic. :( I'll have to take it the next time we go down. We usually go about as far as Tavernier, stay overnight and then back home. Its nice to live that close.

Yes, Key West is way too crowded and too near an airport. I didn't bother to go that way either. Better to film along half way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman