DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly app 1.06 is out

Couldn't find any changes; App Store description refers to bug and stability fixes. Maybe release notes will have details, when they get updated on dji site.
Haha, strange, seems nobody with IOS never had any bugs, only Android users with 10 android and samsungS10 has :) And DJI release new app with BUG Fixes for IOS???? Hey DJI where is your logic?????

When receiving my Mini a couple weeks back, I quickly switched from original iPad Air to my iPhone 8 Plus because of Insufficient Memory messages with DJI Fly on the iPad. So I’ve had no issue with DJI Fly on my iPhone.

But I read this thread this morning, so...

- I attach my iPad Air to the RC
- Update the app from App Store
- Connect to the Mini, and confirm no new firmware.
- Then I realize there’s no Insufficient Memory warning.anymore.

Perhaps the Fly app upgrade improved the app to where it doesn’t need as much memory?

Last edited:
Unfortunately not...
Now its out hey, I've just downloaded the new version - 1.0.6 from here DJI Fly and it now all updated awesomely. Some people say that after that they got to update their drone battery's firmware. I haven't tried to connect mine yet to see if new firmware is also out.

I'm very happy that DJI is updating often and keeping us Mavic Min pilots happy. I hope for some really awesome update which allows for the lil drone to be able to fight wind better, like maybe an increased maximum tilt or maybe some new turbo mode which is for emergencies only. We really need some good firmware update which will allow for such wind fighting, even if its all automatic at those extreme tilt angles.

Sweet

Reactions: pelagic_one
I learned about this update today, in March. I have checked, occasionally, for an update, and had nothing. I went looking for this 1.06 thru the DJI Fly app, and it said I was up to date with 1.04. I can see the update on the site, have downloaded the update on my computer, but my app says I don't have an app to download. What was in the update?

Check again, the latest app is 1.08, there other posts about this version. Are you using iOS or Android...? Again a search for installing with your particular version will lend more focused advice...enjoy...!

Yes, I haven't followed the details, but on Android phones I gather that there are various options to install...'side loading?' and other aspects that I don't understand. But it appears that depending on your phone's version of Android, and how you installed the app, you may or may not be getting automatic installs, or even notification of new versions. I'm on iOS with its own quirks...it has been discussed at some length in these forums...so a search on 'DJI Fly Android updating' will probably give you some good info to consider...and hopefully an answer..!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas