DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App not showing synced records from Go 4 app

inkytog

Reactions
Hey all.

All my records with the drones I've owned are properly synced and appear fine in the Go 4 app.

I've just bought a mini 2 - now I am on the Fly app but not all the detail is synced over. I can see the total hours flown, distance and number of flights (which is correct across both apps) but the details of those flights and what drone they were with are not showing. Only the flights I've made with the mini 2.
When I click on 'all aircraft' it's not showing my other drones.

likewise in Go 4 it doesn't show me the data from the mini 2 - only from the drones that use that app.

Is this normal? Surely I should be able to see all the flights across both apps?

Hi Inkytog,
I have be having a similar issue syncing my MM2 data to Dronelogbook. I get a message saying the MM2 is in a new format and that they are working on it. Must check the go4 app to check the MM2 logs.
Regards

Reactions: inkytog
I don't sync but do have Go, Go4 and Fly on one phone. In my case the profile/me section of each app displays only the flights flown under that particular app.
I suspect this stems from the fact that each app has its own file/folder structure and stores ONLY 'its own' flights in its own Flightrecords folder. Then, when being asked to list and replay actual flights, an app accesses only its own files.
I would guess incoming logs sent from DJI are sorted and distributed in a slimilar manner.
If you see 'grand totals' in the summary then I guess it's easy enough from there to produce the overall summary.
The profile/me section can even separate the flights of each app into the individual drones.

Reactions: kidroc
I'm having exactly the same issues not synching accurately between my iphone and macbook. Overal number of flights etc is accurate but the actual flight map, pictures etc are all over the place. THis began as soon as I did the update on the Fly app 2 weeks ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark