DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly > Find My Drone Failure > GPS Data?

Desert Sky

Reactions
Recently, I crashed and lost an Air 2. Find My Drone had the drone located over 5 miles away from the location of my flight. DJI sent me another drone because it was a system failure and not my fault. Now I am practicing using Google Maps and Gaia GPS map apps plus my flight record to recover the drone. The simplest way is to get the last GPS point of the flight and input it into these maps, then navigate to that. I found the flight record that is available on DJI Fly > Profile > More. It shows the map of the flight, but I have yet to find the GPS points associated with the flight. Any ideas on where these may be in Profile? Also, is there any way to read my flight record details without importing them to AirData or similar online program? When I am out in the field I would like an app to read my flight records that does not require the internet. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

is there any way to read my flight record details without importing them to AirData or similar online program? When I am out in the field I would like an app to read my flight records that does not require the internet.
It's difficult without internet.
There's an easy way that works for members here.
That's to post your recorded flight data and one of the data whisperers can often work out what happened and suggest a likely search area if enough information is available in the data.

To do it, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Reactions: JackL and dawgpilot
Also, is there any way to read my flight record details without importing them to AirData or similar online program? When I am out in the field I would like an app to read my flight records that does not require the internet.

You might give this a look.

It's the log reader, but offline.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake