DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more bag

Butterfly Copper

Reactions
Did anybody already see photos or videos with a detailed look of the bag of the Fly More Combo? I looked around but could not find any. Would be nice if you could link them here.

Last edited:

I saw the discussion there but did not find some photos from the interior for example.

I saw it on a few videos it looks just like the mavic pro bag on the inside. you might be able to carry all three but Ibet it's going to be a tight fit but doable

the fly more combo comes prepacked in the bag, everything in the kit exept for the manual, and maybe some props are already in the bag including charger and three batteries.

Reactions: rctoyguy
I want to fit propguards inside that bag too. On the other hand I dont need the charger or extra propellers and cables with me so with some luck its doable...

I want to fit propguards inside that bag too. On the other hand I dont need the charger or extra propellers and cables with me so with some luck its doable...

What do you need the prop guards in the bag for?

I’ll just leave them in the box and never look at them again.

What do you need the prop guards in the bag for?

I’ll just leave them in the box and never look at them again.
In my understanding they are not even in the box of the Mavic Air 2. And I do not miss them.

Reactions: Dannick
Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. The MA2, two additional batteries & the RC are easily fitting. Furthermore I still will have room for my Fimi Palm.

Would I give $ 90 for this? Probably not, but as it is part of the Fly More combo this is sufficient for me.

Reactions: rctoyguy
Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. The MA2, two additional batteries & the RC are easily fitting. Furthermore I still will have room for my Fimi Palm.

Would I give $ 90 for this? Probably not, but as it is part of the Fly More combo this is sufficient for me.

I’d be surprised if that bag cost more than $10 to make.

I’m more excited to see what the aftermarket comes up with for a super compact case.

I’d be surprised if that bag cost more than $10 to make.
True. As every company nowerdays knows, the profit is not made with the product per se but with the accessoires that are offered with it.

Best example Apple - "magic" Keyboard for the iPad Pro: $349 ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki