DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More Combo Delivery Issues

Torflyer

Reactions
I ordered the M3 drone fly more combo from a Canadian supplier right when preorders were accepted. I got the drone on June 29 but am still waiting for the fly more combo. No answers from the supplier when I might get it.
Any one else experiencing this problem in Toronto.

Is it the big DJI reseller outside of toronto? I'm in the same boat, but I ordered my combo around the end of june, so I suspect I'll be waiting for a while for the fly more kit.

Ordered may 13 and it has been shipped twice incorrectly. They are supposedly trying a third tie…

They seem to be reasonably available intermittently here but it is best to just jump when some are in stock not have it on pre-order. You can even get additional batteries on Amazon for next day delivery.

They seem to be reasonably available intermittently here but it is best to just jump when some are in stock not have it on pre-order. You can even get additional batteries on Amazon for next day delivery.
Not if you live in Alaska and maybe Canda is faces a similar problem. Thus far, DJI itself is the only company I have found from which I can order batteries or the FlyMore Kit and even they have been unsuccessful, twice, in shipping to me although a friend recently did get his fly more kit when they sent it in the proper manner for such hazmat (lithium batteries) materials. Neither Amazon, nor B&H, nor Best Buy or anyone I have found will the FlyMore kits or batteries here. Many people resort to shipping them to a friend to repackage them and ship them up here which is a last resort for me. DJI is in the process of trying it a third time. There is a particular procedure with the proper stickers sent via air that must be done. They can do it...they have done it...but they failed to follow those procedures twice...we'll see if the third time is the charm or not.

Not if you live in Alaska and maybe Canda is faces a similar problem. Thus far, DJI itself is the only company I have found from which I can order batteries or the FlyMore Kit and even they have been unsuccessful, twice, in shipping to me although a friend recently did get his fly more kit when they sent it in the proper manner for such hazmat (lithium batteries) materials. Neither Amazon, nor B&H, nor Best Buy or anyone I have found will the FlyMore kits or batteries here. Many people resort to shipping them to a friend to repackage them and ship them up here which is a last resort for me. DJI is in the process of trying it a third time. There is a particular procedure with the proper stickers sent via air that must be done. They can do it...they have done it...but they failed to follow those procedures twice...we'll see if the third time is the charm or not.
I've been watching your description of your shipping issues for a while now, and there's something that I find puzzling.

Surely there's a way to ship lithium batteries legally, isn't there? Just using the right labels and the right forms?

If you ordered a Mini-2 Fly More Combo from Amazon...would you get it?

Are there really no ground routes from Fairbanks to the outside world?

I've always been fascinated with Alaska. Of the many places in the world that I haven't been to, it's the place I'd like to go most.

Thx!

I ordered my Mini 3 Pro + and accessories on May 14 form DJI, I received my accessories last week and the balance of my shipment yesterday. I live on Vancouver Island.

I'm not 100% sure about FedEx but it was they that sent my friends FlyMore Kit. It was sent Air with many stickers declaring it to contain hazardous materials and the delivery person had to bring it in to the business and get a signature that could not be done with the rest of the group that needed a signature. UPS requires it be sent air with a special designation, something like Air Fully Qualified (that's not the exact terminology). A shipper has to have people that have been specially trained and qualified and there are shipping procedures that must be strictly followed. You could not order it from Amazon and have them ship it. If you bought it and shipped it to me you would have to lie at FedEx or UPS or USPS and declare it did not have hazardous materials. It's a serious pain for AK residents. I can't even order a GoPro battery anymore. You can order a drone or camera WITH a battery and maybe even get extra batteries at that time but later, it's impossible to simply order a battery by itself.

No ground for these batteries which seems odd. I'm not 100% sure about FedEx but it was they that sent my friends FlyMore Kit. It was sent Air with many stickers declaring it to contain hazardous materials and the delivery person had to bring it in to the business and get a signature that could not be done with the rest of the group that needed a signature. UPS requires it be sent air with a special designation, something like Air Fully Qualified (that's not the exact terminology). A shipper has to have people that have been specially trained and qualified and there are shipping procedures that must be strictly followed. You could not order it from Amazon and have them ship it. If you bought it and shipped it to me you would have to lie at FedEx or UPS or USPS and declare it did not have hazardous materials. It's a serious pain for AK residents. I can't even order a GoPro battery anymore. You can order a drone or camera WITH a battery and maybe even get extra batteries at that time but later, it's impossible to simply order a battery by itself.

can't be fun to be a DJI reseller right now, DJI was shipping units before the resellers were able to release, and it seems product is only trickling out to them.

Likely part of the issue for Canada and Alaska, single unit shipments require as much paper work as sending a pallet of gear.

I ordered the M3 drone fly more combo from a Canadian supplier right when preorders were accepted. I got the drone on June 29 but am still waiting for the fly more combo. No answers from the supplier when I might get it.
Any one else experiencing this problem in Toronto.
This is their latest message to me.
I am told we should have a shipment coming in by end of week that is the latest ETA I

Me just strolling into my local Nebraska Furniture Mart and walking out with a Mini 3 and Flymore Plus kit the same day ;)

Try to buy local if possible guys. Hoping to get deliveries on time dries me crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: KLRSKIR
DJI has tried to ship me a fly more kit twice and failed. This AM they sent me the wrong tracking information making me think the third attempt was being shipped from Europe which made me crazy. Supposedly they actually shipped my flymore kit directly from China and should be here in a week. Sure.... I have never seen such incompetence from a company in all my life.

• Angry
Reactions: bonzo
you guys are killing me. My May 13 order is in Hong Kong. Maybe leaving someday soon by DHL?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One