DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More Combo on Craigslist

I will wait a month and save $700. I don't know why people would pay for that.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I will wait a month and save $700. I don't know why people would pay for that.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Because there are some VERY stupid people out there buying this quad. They are obsessed...

There are a few on ebay.... I went and looked at the SOLD listings, and there are a few Fly less and fly more's that have sold for almost double what the MSRP is.

Makes you kinda wonder if DJI underpriced the Mavic

Because there are some VERY stupid people out there buying this quad. They are obsessed...
Sometime I forgot how many stupid people are out there haha, these people most likely will fly it couple of times and crash or get bored and put it on a shelf.

There are a few on ebay.... I went and looked at the SOLD listings, and there are a few Fly less and fly more's that have sold for almost double what the MSRP is.

Makes you kinda wonder if DJI underpriced the Mavic
I would say rather they underestimated demand vs their ability to launch on time....

It's all relative. While it is double the cost, for some people this is chump change n probably doesn't bother them much lol. Like mayb paying double the cost of a snickers bar when you're craving it n there's only 1 left lol. I remember classmates doing this in high school haha

If I won the lotto, you can bet I'd get one of these if I wasn't able to preorder.

Sometime I forgot how many stupid people are out there haha, these people most likely will fly it couple of times and crash or get bored and put it on a shelf.
I don't know about everyone else but, read the manual front to back and then read it again..BEFORE you even turn it on!! There is a lot of telemetry that some people just don't have a grip on...MO

I looked on ebay myself just to see what was out there and there is no way i am paying those prices lol I'll wait until my order shows up in December.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose