DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more kits?

I ordered a fly more kit a few hours after launch and still have not received even a shipping notification. I am in the U.S. Has anyone received one in the states yet? I have had the Mini 3 pro a few weeks already.
Who did you order from? Did you get an order confirmation?

Same boat, paid over a month ago, ETA end of month. Funny how they demand immediate payment and have no trouble taking money our money but we tolerate their "delays".

Reactions: Lespaxvera
so is mine , but the money isn't actually taken from my account until shipment .
Nope, mine was paid in full long before it shipped. BYW, I got my drone and Fly More Plus kit last week.

• Wow
Reactions: ssvdh66
I ordered the drone and FMK on separate orders, 2.5hrs after release. Got the drone 6-3-22, and FMK on 6-13-22 yesterday. 5 days later I ordered the FMK+, and was told delivery 7-16-22 from day one.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Quick heads up for anyone in the UK. It looks like Argos have stock arriving this weekend. I've just reserved one to collect on Sunday 19th June.

I ordered a fly more kit a few hours after launch and still have not received even a shipping notification. I am in the U.S. Has anyone received one in the states yet? I have had the Mini 3 pro a few weeks already.
I am in the same boat. Would really like to get the rest of my batteries. DJI has my money.

I ordered on opening day from DJI. Drone arrived a little over a week ago. FMK status: as of a minute ago is

Awaiting Shipment
DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit
I'm in the U.S.

I ordered mine on May 10th and received it about a week ago. I love the way it flies and the convenience of being able to grab the remote and the drone to fly. I had the sideway flying turned off and I thought I was going crazy trying to get it to go left and right. After the review that I looked at the drone flight, it notified me that sideways flying was turned off. It must be default to be on

I ordered mine on May 10th and received it about a week ago. I love the way it flies and the convenience of being able to grab the remote and the drone to fly. I had the sideway flying turned off and I thought I was going crazy trying to get it to go left and right. After the review that I looked at the drone flight, it notified me that sideways flying was turned off. It must be default to be on
It is, I remember changing that.

Ordered bird and FMK about 1 hour after launch. Buddy in office ordered much later in the day of launch. Got birds the same day. Got my FMK+, he did not and still hasn't. Birds arrived 6/6

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J