DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyin partner

@Oman ,hi fellow flyer, I would dearly like to come and fly with you ,only problem is that great expanse of Ocean ,and the several thousand miles of distance between us ,I hope you are able to find someone not to far away

We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Check for members near your location and PM them, Not every member checks all the listings often...

We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Check for members near your location and PM them, Not every member checks all the listings often...

See you are never to old to learn new things, or see them. I did not know about that members maps.

Thanks for the info.

That caught my attention...I'm looking for flying buddies too, and I never knew that map existed!

I went to check it out, and I was a bit surprised to see that I wasn't on it. Am I using it wrong, perhaps?

I'm in Carson City, Nevada

Thx

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to the forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll have little trouble finding flying buddies. We have over 150,000 members worldwide, including many in Mass. I'm planning a trip to Providence later this year, and I may just look you up. We need young blood like you in this forum. I'm 81. (I know my bio shows age 54, but I NEVER divulge my true birth date, driver license number, SSN, etc.).

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder
I went to check it out, and I was a bit surprised to see that I wasn't on it. Am I using it wrong, perhaps?
I've just noticed this old posting. Did you ever find yourself on the Map? You do need to have a Google account and Location turned on in Google, and in your member's setup, the actual location, and under privacy, NOT check the "Opt Out of Member's Map"

For some reason my Pin took a 50-mile trip and I had to go look for it and then move it back.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic