DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flying a flooded river in northern California

Good video. I also live in Northern California, closer to Sacramento, and with all the rain and snow we have received this winter I hope to get multiple chances capture similar footage. I am specifically on the hunt for powerful waterfalls.

Reactions: hactick
I live in Northern CA as well and will be going out today to shoot some very seasonal waterfallls that only flow after lots of rain. These flow directly into the ocean.

I live in Northern CA as well and will be going out today to shoot some very seasonal waterfallls that only flow after lots of rain. These flow directly into the ocean.
That sounds awesome. Tag me when you post the shots.

Three great videos here (Robert Granata, hactick and SteveCA)!

No offence intended Robert, but do you think please that you (and those other posters who love to start their videos with peak level audio) could post a hazard warning above the video link? I jumped so much when yours began that I knocked a coffee mug (luckily empty) off the table, and it fell to the floor right next to a sleeping moggy. The cat leapt up and tried to get through the gap in a nearly closed door. I shan't be forgiven for several days, by either the cat or the door. Such excitement is bad for the heart at my age.

Reactions: Robert Granata
Three great videos here (Robert Granata, hactick and SteveCA)!

No offence intended Robert, but do you think please that you (and those other posters who love to start their videos with peak level audio) could post a hazard warning above the video link? I jumped so much when yours began that I knocked a coffee mug (luckily empty) off the table, and it fell to the floor right next to a sleeping moggy. The cat leapt up and tried to get through the gap in a nearly closed door. I shan't be forgiven for several days, by either the cat or the door. Such excitement is bad for the heart at my age.
None taken. I'm a total nube at posting videos on YouTube and all constructive criticism is welcome. However, I'm am thinking about marketing it to hospitals so they can use it instead of a defibrillator.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveCA and hactick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15