DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Flying along the winding railroads of British Columbia, Canada.

Wow! What a composite. I have to wonder how you found so many locations and timed it so that you'd be stationed precisely where and when the trains would come. I've never seen so many different shots of so many trains in one video. Really great work!

Reactions: Altanore
Wow! What a composite. I have to wonder how you found so many locations and timed it so that you'd be stationed precisely where and when the trains would come. I've never seen so many different shots of so many trains in one video. Really great work!
Thanks!! Most of the time I got lucky. Got to the spot and boom, a train was coming. Also sometimes kept staying ahead of the same train. Helps that the tracks stay close to the main highway through BC. :)

That is very well done. I enjoyed watching it. You got some great shotsl Tunnels, that big wide turn where the train looped back on itself. That was one long train!

Excellent! Great drone flying and composition.

Thank you all! Glad to hear you all enjoyed it :)

Beautiful video! Which parts of BC were you flying in?

All the spots were near the Trans Canada Highway. The ones I can think of from the top of my head are Kicking Horse Pass, Notch Hill, & along the Fraser Canyon.

Terrific ! Sadly we cannot get so close in the UK. The length of the trains are mind boggling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada