DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying downtown Columbus, OH in 4K

dmendezjr

Reactions
Hey guys,

I took this footage during my trip to Columbus OH a couple of weeks ago. I didn't edit the video and I used D-Cinelike. The only element i added was the song.

Last edited:
Video is good...song is a bit annoying with the punchy bass...hurts my ear...

Hi Joot, I added the song through the YouTube editor. I'm still in the process of learning how to edit in Adobe Premier Pro. I'll change the background song then.

Nothing wrong with our song. Would have been cool to navigate the river. I've been to Cbus number of times.

Reactions: dmendezjr
Nothing wrong with our song. Would have been cool to navigate the river. I've been to Cbus number of times.
Thanks Batman825! Columbus is nice! I still have the fear of losing my drone if I fly it too far away. I'm getting more confident little by little lol. Thanks for watching the video.

Nice video. My wife has 8 sisters, 4 of them live in the Columbus area, so we go there every couple years (depends on whose turn it is to host the reunion). The next trip is this June and I'm taking at least one drone with me.

Reactions: dmendezjr
Thanks FatherXmas! I'm glad I brought mine with me to Columbus. I wish I could have spent more time to film other areas. Anyways, make sure to share your videos with us :) thanks for watching!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78