DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying from inside a car

I was in Everglades city Fla. Flying from inside car because it was to HOT! .

I'm in Florida as well and it's just too freakin' hot in the summer. I usually fly early morning or evening when it's cooler. Really looking forward to fall & winter here. :)

Nice how well does it work for your P3P I just looked at the website and they have a big selection of antennas.

They worked well considering I was in congested areas with high-power lines. I'll have better locations to test these antennas with my Mavic when I have time.

Reactions: Adamcain112
I like to mirror cast my phones screen to my 55 inch 4k tv. Sitnon the couch and fly it while watching the big screen. Fun times. Of course i have a spotter outside for me in yelling distance. Faa regulations and all =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi..

How do you mirror cast to a TV? I have a gadget that lets me output my iphone display to HDMI but it plugs into the lightning port.... so I cannot connect to Mavic and show on TV at same time.

Thanks,

George

I tested with my Tahoe in the driveway as shown in photos. Was able to fly to river approx. 2300 feet away. Signal was up and down going from 5 to 3 to 5 bars during most of the flight. I'll have to experiment with antenna placement and cable connection. I'm currently using QMA to RP-SMA adapters to attach antennas.

Overall, I'm still satisfied with this considering my environment (wi-fi congestion, trees, houses, power lines, cell phone towers, etc.).

IMG_4592.JPG IMG_4593.JPG IMG_4594.JPG IMG_4595.JPG IMG_4596.JPG

Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky