DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying from the car with MM and MA2

Rchawks

Reactions
First attempt today. I've seen it done online and decided to give it a go. The setup was with a ipad mini.
Everything went very well with only one small video glitch with the MM for a sec or two at most. The first flight was with the MM and afterwards I noticed the video hadn't been started and that was disappointing, but with the MA2 I made sure it was running. Very interesting but unnerving flights. I was very nervous about possible reception problems sitting in the "driver's seat" using the MM because of antenna position in relation to the drone. I was surprised how that wasn't an issue.

Reactions: dirkclod
Have been flying all my drones from inside my truck with all my drones and now fly myFPF from inside and not yet had an issue.
This just from my MM. Testing Mini Signal From Truck

Thank you for access to the clips!!
I fly from my truck most of the time and I’ve never had any issues. Maybe it’s where I am at I don’t know but even with this new FPV drone I have no issues . And beleave me I have to be sitting to fly it as I get dizzy flying with goggles and have busted my butt 3 times ?. With my others I fly like this.
C7B25E4B-EA95-4B5A-BD2F-B870DCC5BED5.jpeg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S