DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying higher than 120m

photo2be

Reactions
Hi, sometimes I need to fly higher than 120m for a short while. I use two Mini 2 each with Iphone8+. The one with FLY app 1.6.1 doesn't work to adjust to 250m even if I "click" confirm and it shows 250m it "refuse" to go over 120m. The one with 1.5.10 works great. Any suggestion? Can the problem be in the controller?

Hi, sometimes I need to fly higher than 120m for a short while. I use two Mini 2 each with Iphone8+. The one with FLY app 1.6.1 doesn't work to adjust to 250m even if I "click" confirm and it shows 250m it "refuse" to go over 120m. The one with 1.5.10 works great. Any suggestion? Can the problem be in the controller?
The hardware won't be the problem.
You're not changing the Max Altitude setting properly.

The hardware won't be the problem.
You're not changing the Max Altitude setting properly.
Hi Meta4! Thanx I can understand your answer but I do exactly the same "procedure" with both phones. More then one time. Set it to 250m and then "confirm": What more to do?

Hi Meta4! Thanx I can understand your answer but I do exactly the same "procedure" with both phones. More then one time. Set it to 250m and then "confirm": What more to do?
Swap the phones you use with each drone. If the problem follows (moves to the other drone) you will know it is related to the version of FLY.

There is also a new version of FLY (v. 1.6.4). Might be worth a try.

Let us know how you make out. Good luck...

Swap the phones you use with each drone. If the problem follows (moves to the other drone) you will know it is related to the version of FLY.

There is also a new version of FLY (v. 1.6.4). Might be worth a try.

Let us know how you make out. Good luck... the phone with 1.5.10 works fine but I don't dare to upgrade.
The problem seems to be with 1.6.1 and that phone as it is the same with the other Mini. The phone with 1.5.10 works fine but I don't dare to upgrade. Will upgrade to
Hi, I solved my own created problem not being able to fly over 120m/400ft. I hadn't logged in with mail and pw to the app! Problem solved!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121