DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Flying in France / Location 5 - A winery in the Alpilles

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi mates,
My next drone location was the Domaine de la Vallongue winery, nestled at the end of a large avenue of pines bordered by vineyards and olive trees, in the heart of the Alpilles and its wild nature. The estate is located at the bottom of the long valley, the “Vallongue”, whose road was the ancient Roman road which linked Rome to Spain.
I'm grateful the owners had no issue with my flying my drone there, and together with the wine tasting (only for the ladies; the guys had to do the driving and droning, so no DUI), this capped an enjoyable afternoon in yet another beautiful location.
ENJOY!

Very nice. Loved the video and beautiful scenery. I liked your idea of including the finishing scene of raising up to the sky. Watching videos done by more experienced droners ( is that a word ? ) such as yourself gives me ideas and one day I might do a video that will be good enough to show on this forum.

Reactions: rwarrior
Very nice. Loved the video and beautiful scenery. I liked your idea of including the finishing scene of raising up to the sky. Watching videos done by more experienced droners ( is that a word ? ) such as yourself gives me ideas and one day I might do a video that will be good enough to show on this forum.
Thanks Platty, glad you enjoyed it 🙏
I enjoy video editing, but yeah, takes time to get the hang of it. If it helps, I'd recommend Capcut Desktop as a very good but easy to learn video editor, almost all of the functionality is free...and tons of YouTube videos are available as guides...
Have fun, and fly safe 😄

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne