DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in sports mode close to the ground video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have button set to center focus...there are times when I like the depth of field but I was flying in FPV mode using googles so everything has to be in focus.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
You were using goggles?
Again, another irresponsible flyer out there.
Do you have a 107? Insurance ?
Totally illegal what you did. You also didn't;t stop at the stop sign!

You were using goggles?
Again, another irresponsible flyer out there.
Do you have a 107? Insurance ?
Totally illegal what you did. You also didn't;t stop at the stop sign!

Yes I was using FPV googles yes I had an visual observer yes I have my part 107 license, yes I have insurance..... what part of my flight was illegal sir???

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Jaysjob
That was so cool. You have awesome skills or large ballz or both to fly in sport mode like that in the city. I live in the wide open spaces of west TX and have few obstacles yet managed to back into a telephone pole in non-sport mode.

That was so cool. You have awesome skills or large ballz or both to fly in sport mode like that in the city. I live in the wide open spaces of west TX and have few obstacles yet managed to back into a telephone pole in non-sport mode.

Hey man trust me I wasn't flying that way all the time. Like you I started with helicopters then drones.. I crashed my fair share of Heli's and drones so don't worry.

The key like anything else is experience and patience. With those 2 in mind you will get better in time. But trust me I've had my fair share of mishaps. Thanks for watching man!

Sadly stunts like that give drones and their pilots a bad name. Any public viewing that won't know you had 4 watchers on radios spread around a few blocks. If we did that in the UK we would be arrested

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I completely agree. I will be reporting this vid.

I wish some of those power lines help you stay on the ground. Indefinitely .
This is irresponsible and dangerous.

I wish you guys would go on the FPV forums and talk this nonsense.......

Nobody got hurt get over yourselves.

I completely agree. I will be reporting this vid.

Do what you want..... nobody got hurt... there was a plan in motion.

Drone police on full blast I see.

I don't see you guys calling out people that fly over crowds of people, distance test, battery test etc. I'm. Im not new at this, this is my 5th quad.

I have insurance, have a 107 cert, and had a safety plan before doing this. Where do you guys come off telling me I'm irresponsible, how much people on here can say they excersie even a touch of safety when flying.

You guys need to get over yourselves. Why do you dwell on what could have happened versus what didn't happen. Get over it!

Do what you want..... nobody got hurt... there was a plan in motion.

Drone police on full blast I see.

I don't see you guys calling out people that fly over crowds of people, distance test, battery test etc. I'm. Im not new at this, this is my 5th quad.

I have insurance, have a 107 cert, and had a safety plan before doing this. Where do you guys come off telling me I'm irresponsible, how much people on here can say they excersie even a touch of safety when flying.

You guys need to get over yourselves. Why do you dwell on what could have happened versus what didn't happen. Get over it!

Having insurance, a 107 cert , does not allow you to do stupid thing putting in danger people and property.
Did you close the street to fly?
did you got permission from the council to fly on that street and informed all the people living there about your activities?
what about kids that might have run out their houses? will you guys just yell at they to move out of their way?

Mate seriously. We a love flying drones and as much as we do, we should keep everyone safe while we do it.

I beleave everyone in this has had their say
and the poor horse Is dead .
CLOSED

Reactions: stratos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members