DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Windsor County Woodstock Area

Seachief

Reactions
Windsor County Vermont near New Hampshire line
Hi there. I've been flying a while...a DJI Mavic Pro and then a Spark for travel. Just ordered a new DJI Mavic Air 2 and Smart Controller. Mostly I fly in Pomfret, VT on a big property out there, but looking to travel around Vermont for shots including Killington area. Interested to meet others flying in VT/NH (am 6 miles from NH border to southeast). We can socially distance and fly. New drone Should arrive some time mid-month.Hoping to improve my video editing skills in Pemiere Pro as well.

Reactions: ThemadScientist
Hi Seachief I'm in Amherst ns I have a petition on my page to try to change the fact that we have to rewrite our basic exam every two years I don't mind paying a small fee to renew my drone certificate but I don't think we should have to rewrite the exam every two years. So if you are interested in signing or have friends on her that might want that rule changed the petition is on my page I just got it approved today to have it posted on here.

Hello Seachief,

I saw your note. I live 5 miles from VT/NH border near I-91/x7. I recently purchased an Air 2 (first drone) but am experienced from earlier life in cinematography and large format photography.

Social distancing and flying sounds good to me. I’m interested in creating some powerful images and perhaps some interesting video clips.

Richard

Reactions: Seachief
Hi there. I've been flying a while...a DJI Mavic Pro and then a Spark for travel. Just ordered a new DJI Mavic Air 2 and Smart Controller. Mostly I fly in Pomfret, VT on a big property out there, but looking to travel around Vermont for shots including Killington area. Interested to meet others flying in VT/NH (am 6 miles from NH border to southeast). We can socially distance and fly. New drone Should arrive some time mid-month.Hoping to improve my video editing skills in Pemiere Pro as well.

Hello Again Seachief,

It would be great to speak with you sometime. I'm presently recovering from hip replacement surgery and thus out of action but would be interested in discussing your progress with your new Mavic Air 2. I like mine but have not been getting very vibrant images.

I live down near exit 7 off I-91. Powerdown @ gmail.com

Take care,

Richard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S