DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Low and Close to Trees etc - New MA

Rftechfly, pretty basic really, just send the drone out to your start point, watch it like a hawk and try and bring it home, through the obstacles, standing at your end point, in direct line of sight. It took a few attempts.
Here’s one of my better ones. It’s the unedited version that shows me moving out of the way as my DJI Spark passes the end point:

Last edited:
Reactions: bronze661
Rftechfly, pretty basic really, just send the drone out to your start point, watch it like a hawk and try and bring it home, through the obstacles, standing at your end point, in direct line of sight. It took a few attempts.
Here’s one of my better ones. It’s the unedited version that shows me moving out of the way as the my DJI Spark past the end point:
The possibilities are endless with these drones. I try to not do the "run of the mill" videos too. Constantly thinking of new angles on things.

Reactions: Si_Co
bronze661, I agree. Most of my stuff is low to the ground, over water and between obstacles, etc. This type of footage looks great. Piloting is as much fun as the photographing/videoing.
I get it, but at first I was thinking you could have done that walking, rowing, riding a scooter etc. It's an AIRcraft. You get to experience everything from above like never before. just sayin'

Reactions: Si_Co
bronze661, that’s the beauty of it, isn’t it? You can do whatever you want, according to your own style/likes and what you’re attempting to show.
bronze661, that’s the beauty of it, isn’t it? You can do whatever you want, according to your own style/likes and what you’re attempting to show.
Absolutely, be creative.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark