DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Flying ove BONAIRE, diver's paradise!!!

Is that salt mounds? Thrilling stuff and great to watch. You made the most of your FPV.

Reactions: roflyer
Is that salt mounds? Thrilling stuff and great to watch. You made the most of your FPV.
Yes!! They make those salt mountain and when there's a ship at the pier, they use tractors to put the salt on the conveyor belt for loading the ship! Thanks for watching and commenting

Reactions: twickers14
Oppenheimer music and remixes lol. Nice touch.

Visited Bonaire a few years ago. Very nice place to scuba dive and see donkeys and flamingos and naturescapes.

One suggestion. It would be interesting to go from FPV drone to FPV scuba/gopro as you mention and its well known its a scuba diver paradise, but not one scuba shot or even resort like Buddy Dive in the shot. Just a suggestion. Still job well done.

Reactions: roflyer
Oppenheimer music and remixes lol. Nice touch.

Visited Bonaire a few years ago. Very nice place to scuba dive and see donkeys and flamingos and naturescapes.

One suggestion. It would be interesting to go from FPV drone to FPV scuba/gopro as you mention and its well known its a scuba diver paradise, but not one scuba shot or even resort like Buddy Dive in the shot. Just a suggestion. Still job well done.
Thnaks for the suggestion, I have lots of scuba footage, and I'll make a video from this trip with mixed up aerial and underwater footage! Please consider subscribbing for new content on my channel. Thanks!!

Reactions: Jug's Life
Great looking flight! Thanks for taking us along!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman