DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Flying over a Cemetery. Feedback welcomed.

Did you intentionally place a vignette on the video ?

Hey Augustus. Nice video but I’m pretty sure flying your rpas over a cemetery is a big NO NO. You should check out the bylaws in TO for areas that you can fly over. I would hate for you to get a hefty fine.

Nice flying. I liked the way you started and ended at the same place. I doubt that most cemeteries have a rule against flying over them when no live people are present.

Nice footage and music choice. I've flown over Chicago cemeteries without issue, although I try to stay pretty high up so as not to offend mourners visiting graves or I go when I know it will be completely dead. #DadJoke

Nice flying. I liked the way you started and ended at the same place. I doubt that most cemeteries have a rule against flying over them when no live people are present.
I know that in Calgary, that was one of the first no-fly-zones mentioned. Remember, every municipality has their own drone rules. It is the responsibility of the pilot to know them. It’s not the cemetery that will have the rules but the city or town in which they are located.

Reactions: chicagohistorypod
I did some serious counting on the video.
Now, by your guess, how many do you think are dead there?
No disrespect intended.

Hi. If you are asked anything while you are flying politely ask the person to wait while you land your drone. Whe you have landed listen to what they have to say, and politely try to answer their questions as best you can. If you are not listened to just pack your gear move on rather than arguing with someone who is not going to listen to you what ever you are going to say. I find this action works for me rather that starting a shouting match. I hope this way works for you as well it seems to work for me. Good luck. Regards Ian.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos