DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over my city.

nice.

This is in "Video Critiques" so I assume some suggestions are OK? You have a lot of nice shots. Sometimes it's helpful to start out with an "establishing shot" so we know where we are before we dive in. Since the title is "The city of Larisa, Greece," we expect to start out seeing a... well... a city, not detail shots of an airport or museum. I'd have one of the pretty wide-angle shots of the whole city (like the one with the snow-capped mountains in the background) at the beginning instead of the initial close up shots of things we aren't even sure what or where they are. Once you give us an overview, then show details. And at the end, wrap it up by bringing us back to something that relates to your opening shot (like the shot at 4:41) so that they "bookend" your video. It will make it stronger. You have nice work in there. Keep refining your editing and your videos will only continue to get better.

This is in "Video Critiques" so I assume some suggestions are OK? You have a lot of nice shots. Sometimes it's helpful to start out with an "establishing shot" so we know where we are before we dive in. Since the title is "The city of Larisa, Greece," we expect to start out seeing a... well... a city, not detail shots of an airport or museum. I'd have one of the pretty wide-angle shots of the whole city (like the one with the snow-capped mountains in the background) at the beginning instead of the initial close up shots of things we aren't even sure what or where they are. Once you give us an overview, then show details. And at the end, wrap it up by bringing us back to something that relates to your opening shot (like the shot at 4:41) so that they "bookend" your video. It will make it stronger. You have nice work in there. Keep refining your editing and your videos will only continue to get better.
The only "Critique" I've seen i this "Video Critiques" thread and the OP can learn from it.

Reactions: babyg2346

I wish I could fly my drone over the ancient theatre of the city. However, that site is under an NFZ. The archaeological museum is not really far from the prison, so it would be risky to fly it there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird