DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Flying through the Swiss Alps

Vernon

Reactions

I'm in Switzerland for a short time on a photoshoot. I spend the first few days in Grindelwald getting acclimatised before going up to 3500 for a week of glacier skiing. Meanwhile, Marie is alone for the first time aboard Schiehallion. She finds it difficult to sleep and has restless nights worrying. She soon get more comfortable and enjoys some time cooking and doing some hobby projects. Enjoi.

Reactions: Dbez1 and 4006448
Enjoy watching your adventures. Bit jealous but understand the challenges involved. Keep it up, hope it keeps you young at heart. Look forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: Dbez1
Is there any concern about pirates in your travels? I realize that you’re at a marina during this episode.

Reactions: Vernon

I'm in Switzerland for a short time on a photoshoot. I spend the first few days in Grindelwald getting acclimatised before going up to 3500 for a week of glacier skiing. Meanwhile, Marie is alone for the first time aboard Schiehallion. She finds it difficult to sleep and has restless nights worrying. She soon get more comfortable and enjoys some time cooking and doing some hobby projects. Enjoi.
Beautiful video, thanks for taking time for such a calming video!!!!

Not so far, haven't met anyone but great friendly people.
I think your answer should have been that there is always a risk of pirates when sailing in regions where pirates operate, however, you have not encountered any, up to now. Because, there is always a risk of pirates.

I think your answer should have been that there is always a risk of pirates when sailing in regions where pirates operate, however, you have not encountered any, up to now. Because, there is always a risk of pirates.
Uhhhmmm no, that is not what I would have answered even if you feel that I should have. What you say is just your mind-set and its not how I think. There is a "potential" for pirates on any ocean worldwide. There is a potential for armed robbers on every street worldwide, there is a potential to be struck by lightening too. Do any of these things stop us going out and exploring this beautiful world? Most of all piracy claims world wide are made by rich sailors getting scared when a fisherman approaches them at sea, yelling at them in a language they dont understand. Most of the time they want to exchange a fish for a can of beer or some food, mostly they are just happy to see someone out on the big blue. Obviously real piracy does happen but so do shark attacks and yet the beaches are still full of surfers and swimmers.

Well, it's semantics really. You used the word "Potential" and I used the word "Risk", however, I did state... when sailing in regions where pirates operate and did not state that there was risk all over the ocean.

Awesome video! Truly enjoy your and Marie's adventures

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky