DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Flying to the fog, snow in the middle of summer

Nice fun video, and the Fog shots were great. I kept looking for the Sheep Dog to organize the army of cows. Wow.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain and Snow

Reactions: TommyP
Nice fun video, and the Fog shots were great. I kept looking for the Sheep Dog to organize the army of cows. Wow.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain and Snow
No dogs used. Once the gate is opened the cows walk to the milking sheds on their own. Then return to the paddocks to fill up again.

Overall, good video but may I make some suggestions? I didn't hear any sound. With a video that long you have to put some music on it. Also, get lower. Too many pans and they are a bit fast.

Overall, good video but may I make some suggestions? I didn't hear any sound. With a video that long you have to put some music on it. Also, get lower. Too many pans and they are a bit fast.
Thankyou for your comments. The origional had sound but never got to Youtube, I'll have to look at that.
I'll try again next week. Thanks again.

The morning fog rolls in, the cows still go to be milked.
And that's it's known as the land of the long white cloud. Can I hazard a guess in saying it's between Dargaville and Pouto looking at the river and the hills. If so I drove down that road many times thinking what awesome footage it would make with a drone. Long before I had my own driving log trucks, especially in the early hours of the morning when the fog lies long and thick on the river making the roads between dargaville and whangarei quite tricky to drive

The different patterns on the ground caught my eye and I am glad you focus on it.

And that's it's known as the land of the long white cloud. Can I hazard a guess in saying it's between Dargaville and Pouto looking at the river and the hills. If so I drove down that road many times thinking what awesome footage it would make with a drone. Long before I had my own driving log trucks, especially in the early hours of the morning when the fog lies long and thick on the river making the roads between dargaville and whangarei quite tricky to drive
No Sharky, it's in South Canterbury, Fairlie on the way to Lake Tekapo just over the hill.
Had snow in the middle of January, should be 30+`C

No Sharky, it's in South Canterbury, Fairlie on the way to Lake Tekapo just over the hill.
Had snow in the middle of January, should be 30+`C
Looks very similar to the Dargaville area. Just love the fog covering landscape makes for some great photos and videos

Looks very similar to the Dargaville area. Just love the fog covering landscape makes for some great photos and videos
In Tasman at the moment, hope to get some good video here.
A dog took the mini out while landing on the table. Trying to fix it at the moment.
Maybe a MM2 coming soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots