DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with IPad 9.7 pro

Thanks for the replies! Anyone ever use the lifThor v3 from thor's drone world with the iPad Pro?

I fly strictly with a 9.7 ipad pro. Unfortunately Android is to buggy. I do not use any mount. I find it cumbersome to have such a huge tablet attached to my controller. My tablet is in a tough case with a kickstand, which I sit wherever I can, and then I have a 10 foot cord attaching it to the remote controller. This way I can move my body and arms about without yanking the tablet off of what it is sitting on. The large screen makes planning waypoints much easier with the tap method. The one downfall to using such a large tablet is if you want to fly using only Wi-Fi, it's very very uncomfortable trying to use the virtual joysticks.

"beefpocket, Anyone ever use the lifThor v3 from thor's drone world with the iPad Pro?
Thanks for the replies! Anyone ever use the lifThor v3 from thor's drone world with the iPad Pro?

I use the LifThor V3 and have been very pleased with it! Lot easier using an iPad Mini than an iPhone and the product is well designed and manufacturer. Not the cheapest of solutions but I reckon it worth the cost. I've just ordered their new mount for a full sized iPad. Even better :)

"beefpocket, Anyone ever use the lifThor v3 from thor's drone world with the iPad Pro?

I use the LifThor V3 and have been very pleased with it! Lot easier using an iPad Mini than an iPhone and the product is well designed and manufacturer. Not the cheapest of solutions but I reckon it worth the cost. I've just ordered their new mount for a full sized iPad. Even better :)

Me too ! Happy with that mount !!

Thanks for the replies! I did end up ordering one and received it last week. Hoping to test it out soon. Seems to be a terrific mount. I ordered a cheap one off amazon and hated it but this one seems to be worth the money!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian