DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying zones near or around London

Syed Shah

Reactions
Hello.I am new to London and the forum as well,just struggling to find places where I can fly my dji drones, I already lost one each battery of mavic pro and phantom 4 pro just because they have not been in use since long..secondly would love to hear if some one have any information about taking permission to fly in restricted areas away from airports..do we need to pay for that or it’s just a permission to be taken..??

Hi Syed - I visit London at least once a year and I haven't found a place, as yet. the Mavic Pilots did give me a list of places near/in Cottswolds. So, if you are successful finding a place, I would be interested to know as well. Sorry I can't help

Reactions: Syed Shah
Hello.I am new to London and the forum as well,just struggling to find places where I can fly my dji drones, I already lost one each battery of mavic pro and phantom 4 pro just because they have not been in use since long..secondly would love to hear if some one have any information about taking permission to fly in restricted areas away from airports..do we need to pay for that or it’s just a permission to be taken..??
Download Altitude Angel (Drone Assist)
Avoid the red areas
Avoid built up Areas
There is not much left in London but then :-
I would not go to East Anglia to practice mountain climbing.

Hello.I am new to London and the forum as well,just struggling to find places where I can fly my dji drones, I already lost one each battery of mavic pro and phantom 4 pro just because they have not been in use since long..secondly would love to hear if some one have any information about taking permission to fly in restricted areas away from airports..do we need to pay for that or it’s just a permission to be taken..
Hi Syed - I visit London at least once a year and I haven't found a place, as yet. the Mavic Pilots did give me a list of places near/in Cottswolds. So, if you are successful finding a place, I would be interested to know as well. Sorry I can't help
Hi zephrypn
thanks for your reply.couple of years back i found a flying field in richmond park London.i flew my drones there for first and last time .i think its still ok to fly over there.. just double check that if you make any plans..all the best..and pkease do let me know if you have found any particular place to fly anywhere out side the london.kind regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143