DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FNG!

Steve K

Reactions
Hello all from the FNG!! I wont bother you with a lot of words in the question but is Litchi the way to go?? And is the 25 price tag worth it?

Last edited:
What do you plan to do with it? I think Litchi is worth many times what it costs just for the autonomous features.
I plan on taking over the world of course lol. J/k, Just want to get the most out of this Drone that I can and that includes waypoint flying. Thanks alot for the response, I appreciate any and all help.

Reactions: Former Member
I plan on taking over the world of course lol. J/k, Just want to get the most out of this Drone that I can and that includes waypoint flying. Thanks alot for the response, I appreciate any and all help.

It sounds like you might benefit from it. The waypoint features, adjustable gimbal orientation, and so many more functions just make it amazing. The first time I used it I was blown away by it, and still am.

BTW, if you want to take over the world, you've got some stiff competition from DJI. mwa·ha·ha·ha

Reactions: RogerMav
It sounds like you might benefit from it. The waypoint features, adjustable gimbal orientation, and so many more functions just make it amazing. The first time I used it I was blown away by it, and still am.

BTW, if you want to take over the world, you've got some stiff competition from DJI. mwa·ha·ha·ha
LOL, thank you very much. I think I will purchase this on your word alone and give it a try. I wonder how it will work with my Samsung tablet A, the DJI app didnt work for nothing, kept crashing. I dont want to have to get an Ipad if I can avoid it.

Is it a Tab A 8.0? I use DJI Go 4 on mine and it works ok. Wonder why yours is crashing.
I dont know. When I did install it it said "this app is not optimized for your device" I didn't think that meant anything really until I was flying and the app crashed over and over again. Scared me to death so I lost all confidence in that tab and returned it.

Do you have any other devices to try?

I also use an S8+ and an S9+ and they work very well. The tab is a little bit big for me to hold, so my default devices are the phones.

Do you have any other devices to try?

I also use an S8+ and an S9+ and they work very well. The tab is a little bit big for me to hold, so my default devices are the phones.
Using an Galaxy 7s and it works but very small for my old eyes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857