DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Folks asked so here it is... Over the Top

Really interesting, beautiful even though rugged terrain. The crucifix on the top of the mountain is very interesting. Overall the video looks great but it needs to be much shorter and always try and make your moves carefully, slow and deliberate. Speeding up a shot with a lot of jerky movements in it, tends to make the viewer seasick. I'm only being picky here because you're on your way to a terrific video. With that video, I'd try music that's more mysterious or epic sounding, but that's my personal taste. Again, I love your opening graphic.

Really interesting, beautiful even though rugged terrain. The crucifix on the top of the mountain is very interesting. Overall the video looks great but it needs to be much shorter and always try and make your moves carefully, slow and deliberate. Speeding up a shot with a lot of jerky movements in it, tends to make the viewer seasick. I'm only being picky here because you're on your way to a terrific video. With that video, I'd try music that's more mysterious or epic sounding, but that's my personal taste. Again, I love your opening graphic.
I always appreciate your advice. Practice makes perfect they say :)

Reactions: Droniac
thats a beautiful piece of the world. I have been wanting to see the zoom in action since it was first introduced. Wondering how it might be if you were searching for things on the ground and it looks great thanks for sharing , I can see now here I go again! happy flying

thats a beautiful piece of the world. I have been wanting to see the zoom in action since it was first introduced. Wondering how it might be if you were searching for things on the ground and it looks great thanks for sharing , I can see now here I go again! happy flying
I have not had much luck spotting wildlife with the zoom but if you are lucky and see wildlife, you can follow the animals from a higher altitude so it is less likely to spook them. I look forward to proving this to myself :)

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev