DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For Sale - 7inch ultra bright crystal sky display and charger.

Stu75

Reactions
Hey [emoji4]

I’m based in the UK, happy to ship anywhere as long as fees are covered by the purchaser.

I’ve only used it a couple of times. I bought the smart controller and haven’t used this since.
It comes in an as new condition, boxed with batteries and charging hub. Also including the wall charger needed which you have to buy separately.
I’m looking for a good price and I’m open to offers.
Please make your offer +shipping [emoji1303]

After reading more posts here I’d like to add that my unit has had zero backlight issues and is working perfectly. I’ve not noticed mine getting overly hot, which I can only see as a good thing [emoji4]

Last edited:
Hi Stu, I will kick the bidding off, £500 incl postage to N. Ireland.

Hey [emoji4]

I’m based in the UK, happy to ship anywhere as long as fees are covered by the purchaser.

I’ve only used it a couple of times. I bought the smart controller and haven’t used this since.
It comes in an as new condition, boxed with batteries and charging hub. Also including the wall charger needed which you have to buy separately.

After reading more posts here I’d like to add that my unit has had zero backlight issues and is working perfectly. I’ve not noticed mine getting overly hot, which I can only see as a good thing [emoji4]
600 USD shipped to Montana?

Hey [emoji4]

Is it the 2000 nits model? If yes then £525 shipped to Bath.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000