DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For those who fly Mavic 3 Enterprise and interested in using their free public NTRIP RTK Network instead of buying an expensive base station unit.

I was really surprise how helpful and willing the guys at the FL Dept we’re in walking me through this set up. Really good bunch of guys working there!!!
What number did you call? I have a RTK module heading my way now for my Mavic 3T.

TIA!

Reactions: Spartan Drones
After a lot of trial and error I have succesfully connected to my State's (Florida) Public NTRIP Surveying Network to my Remote and Mav3E Drone.. Now I can fly Survey Missions without the need for a Base station or a rover for establishing ground control points. Yes, It it slightly more accurate to use a base station and a few GCPs, but I only will fly missions that don't require that intense kind of accuracy. What's a few mm right?

Your state's NTRIP Network is a series of "base stations" scattered throughout the state. Your RC Enterprise Controller connects to it by the Internet. I keep my phone in my pocket as a Internet Hotspot/Router to stay connected to the NTRIP internet network and it's data at all times.

After you register with the state's NTRIP Network you will be given access to the Network's IP Address, Port Number and Mount Point Names. You just need to create a username and password after you have registered with the network.

Once you are connected to their network your drone will use their data to refine or correct it's own data and then label each mapping photo with highly accurate positioning data.

View attachment 162649
Late last year, I’ve tried for several days to get connected to the Florida Public NTRIP with my Matrice 300. While it did finally connect, the RC would show “weak connection” and it simply wouldn’t work. Maybe I’ll give this another try with my Mavic 3T.

Reactions: Found By Drone
After a lot of trial and error I have succesfully connected to my State's (Florida) Public NTRIP Surveying Network to my Remote and Mav3E Drone.. Now I can fly Survey Missions without the need for a Base station or a rover for establishing ground control points. Yes, It it slightly more accurate to use a base station and a few GCPs, but I only will fly missions that don't require that intense kind of accuracy. What's a few mm right?

Your state's NTRIP Network is a series of "base stations" scattered throughout the state. Your RC Enterprise Controller connects to it by the Internet. I keep my phone in my pocket as a Internet Hotspot/Router to stay connected to the NTRIP internet network and it's data at all times.

After you register with the state's NTRIP Network you will be given access to the Network's IP Address, Port Number and Mount Point Names. You just need to create a username and password after you have registered with the network.

Once you are connected to their network your drone will use their data to refine or correct it's own data and then label each mapping photo with highly accurate positioning data.

View attachment 162649
Do you have an actual walk through. I’m based out of Jacksonville, fl and new to this

Reactions: Spartan Drones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000