DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum question

Not A Speck Of Cereal

Reactions
Off-topic for Mavic, this is strictly a forum related question:

Has anyone else noticed that you can watch a thread, but not get email notifications for all posts?

This shouldn't be a fuzzy thing -- either it's on or off. I check my spam folder. I'm simply not getting email notifications for all of the posts of a watched thread.

I later find out my chance, so it makes me wonder how much I'm missing (some of which could very well be a reply meant for me).

Chris

The forum is designed to only send an alert when the first new post is made. You won't receive emails about additional new posts until you come back and read that thread again.

So if you get an email notification and read that response in the email, but do NOT the "View This Thread" button, you will not get the next (or any subsequent) email notices for that thread. You have to hit that button in your email to load the thread on the site to reset that email notification thing.

Okay, noted.

Thanks, Chris

So if you get an email notification and read that response in the email, but do NOT the "View This Thread" button, you will not get the next (or any subsequent) email notices for that thread.
You got it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc