DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forward motion poor in normal mode

Whitefalcon

Reactions
Hello,
I've had odd behaviour from my Mini 2 recently. Pushing the stick forward in Normal mode makes the drone move forward really slowly making hardly any progress. Switching to sport mode show no problems and moving back to normal from sport mode seems to reset things. No problem with backwards, yaw or sideways.
Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea what's going on? There were no strong winds and I wasn't trying to fly into a headwind.

Thanks

Hello,
I've had odd behaviour from my Mini 2 recently. Pushing the stick forward in Normal mode makes the drone move forward really slowly making hardly any progress. Switching to sport mode show no problems and moving back to normal from sport mode seems to reset things. No problem with backwards, yaw or sideways.
Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea what's going on? There were no strong winds and I wasn't trying to fly into a headwind.

Thanks
Are you in video mode & have the gimbal close to either 0 or -90 degrees?

Attached what's written about that on page 11 in the user manual...

From MM2 user manual.jpg

Are you in video mode & have the gimbal close to either 0 or -90 degrees?

Attached what's written about that on page 11 in the user manual...

View attachment 122879
Could well be,
I'll get the drone out now and see if it goes away depending on whether I'm recording or not. I didn't think I was recording but could be wrong. Many thanks for this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise