DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forward vision sensors

HorseshoeJohn

Reactions
Problem? Right sensor has blurred image on calibration screen

Was unit in a crash? No

What have you tried so far?: Was getting 'gimbal overload' & 'obstruction - braking' messages. Replaced gimbal & ribbon cable plus forward sensors and ribbon cables as right image was blurred. Gimble cured but still getting blurred image on right sensor.

What device are you using? Samsung S7

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps?: As above

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem?
No I don't, sorry

Could the gimble overload have damaged the Gimble & Vision mother board. It's next on my list for replacement. I can fly the Pro, but frequent 'braking' gets annoying. Luckily I have an Air as well so not totally grounded.

I've checked ebay but all the replacement boards seem to be in USA. Does anyone know of a UK based supplier of Mavic Pro parts. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Good info, sorry I cannot help... but the way you posted you issue is the way most need to!

Problem? Right sensor has blurred image on calibration screen

Was unit in a crash? No

What have you tried so far?: Was getting 'gimbal overload' & 'obstruction - braking' messages. Replaced gimbal & ribbon cable plus forward sensors and ribbon cables as right image was blurred. Gimble cured but still getting blurred image on right sensor.

What device are you using? Samsung S7

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps?: As above

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem?
No I don't, sorry

Could the gimble overload have damaged the Gimble & Vision mother board. It's next on my list for replacement. I can fly the Pro, but frequent 'braking' gets annoying. Luckily I have an Air as well so not totally grounded.

I've checked ebay but all the replacement boards seem to be in USA. Does anyone know of a UK based supplier of Mavic Pro parts. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.
Calibration of all my sensors on my pro 2 was required last fall. I tried to calibrate 3 times using an iMac but failed. Had to send it for repair in Texas, the Canadian repair shop in Toronto wouldn’t allow me to use my Care refresh. The cost to replace all sensors was about $180.00 usd so I opted for a new pro2 for an extra $119.00 usd on top of my yearly fees for Care refresh.
Still a good deal I think.

Yearly fee for care refresh? You only get to purchase it for an AC once. Before it expires and when you still have a claim left, you can extend it for one refresh for one more year, which also extends the warranty. After that, no more refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev