DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found just the right carry bag for my Mavic with the stuff.

A Lowepro camera bag. the Tahoe BP150. Holds all my Mavic stuff. Mavic in the Crown bag, 2 extra batteries, Controller, Marco Polo tracker. In the top zip part; 6 extra props, car charger, landing gear, and battery to power bank adapter. In front pocket, iPad Air 2, and room for much other stuff. Thickly padded backpack that I feel will provide good protection.
View attachment 6344 View attachment 6345 View attachment 6346
I was thinking about getting the new DJI sleeve, but then I saw the Crown Royal bag. Brilliant. I have a couple laying around and one is a black bag for CR Black. Perfect. Thanks again.

I use this from mc-cases. Easily holds everything including the fly more bag which is full of bits and pieces during transit. I can then use just the mavic bag, which can hold the drone, controller and 5 batteries to go to flight point. It's awesome I love it.
dac730ae51e2287b3231962226f7bc2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Which model is this? Do you have a link?

I bought the Vanguard Adaptor 41 packsack/sling bag. Excellent for all mavic needs except goggles. Best you keep mavic and remote in the mavic fly more shoulder bag and insert if nice and snug in the lower side entrance of the vanguard..nice snug double
protection for bird with space for everything else up top.
6ef447fa66f945531c5b804b1f16d30c.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661