Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

found on amazon. USB to lightning 6" cable with 90 degree plug

fxsales1959

Reactions
Great for a mini.

I use this one, which is a bit longer for an iPad Air (with a little slack):

hey y'all,
Mavic 2 pro and ipad mini 5. since i absorb and have yet to contribute. I spent a good deal of time searchin for a link for a USB-a to lightning in a 6-7" length. as typical the ching-lish description on this link is confusing, but it works great with my controller and ipad mini 5.
I bought one 3 months ago and love it.
Actually had to buy another cause I
Wasn’t careful and broke the 90.
Great buy

Here is what I bought. You get 3 well made USB cords with 90 degree Lightning ports and 90 degrees on the USB-A port, perfect for iOS tablets and Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro. Could work on that use USB-A rather than USB-C as well.

Looks similar to that suggested by the original poster, but this is a better deal as you get 3 cords for the price of 1 (still 12.99 for 3). This would have saved JohnnyD913 as he would of had 2 spares.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Here is what I bought. You get 3 well made USB cords with 90 degree Lightning ports and 90 degrees on the USB-A port, perfect for iOS tablets and Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro. Could work on that use USB-A rather than USB-C as well.

Looks similar to that suggested by the original poster, but this is a better deal as you get 3 cords for the price of 1 (still 12.99 for 3). This would have saved JohnnyD913 as he would of had 2 spares.
Thank u

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52