DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Four Service Upgrades | DJI Care Refresh Offers You Peace of Mind

leebroath

Reactions
Some great news and update from DJI

DJI Care Refresh 2.0 Launches with Improved Benefits at No Extra Cost

Starting from July 13, 2023, the DJI Care Refresh protection plan will be fully upgraded, with more replacement services, lower replacement fees, longer coverage duration, and support for renewals.
eplace
Enjoy Upgraded Benefits at the Same Price
One More Replacement \
The number of replacements offered by DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) is upgraded from three to four times.
Additionally, DJI Care Refresh + will be discontinued. To renew the service, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan), with the number of replacements upgraded from once per year to twice per year.
DJI
Up to 35% off Replacement Fees
The replacement fee for damaged devices is reduced and will not increase with additional replacements.

Coverage Up to Three Years
Starting today, you can renew your DJI Care Refresh for a third year.

If you have already purchased two years of protection for your device, you can renew the service by purchasing DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) in the Service section of the official online DJI Store during the coverage period, or up to 15 days after the current service expires.

Official Warranty during Coverage
DJI Care Refresh provides official warranty for your device during the coverage period.

More details: Four Service Upgrades | DJI Care Refresh Offers You Peace of Mind

IMG_0583.jpeg

This is much more simple and a better deal for buyers, largely due to the success and popularity of the program. It is widely copied by other drone manufacturers as well.

On principle, I always buy the 2-year plan and hopefully one day they will offer the 3-year plan (at a reduced rate). For now, it seems like I can buy a "single" at the end of my second year (or even today if I wish). There's nothing cooler than having 3-years worth of service protections and/or warranty for a Mavic 3 Pro investment.

The biggest win would be if used drones can easily obtain the service. If you have a gently used (but uncovered) Mavic 3 Classic and you want to upgrade to Mavic 3 Pro, the buyer of your drone should be able to get at least a 1-year or 2-year Care Refresh package (if qualified). Consumers still have a fear that something might go terribly wrong with the used product shortly after their large purchase. What makes this all work is DJI superb repair/refurb returns process, their straightforward assessment and pricing program, and their faith in their own product that when ordinary and reasonable care is used, they trust their product to perform as expected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas