DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Flight Dynamics: Mastering Acro Mode on High-Performance Drones

Uncle Pete

Reactions

FPV Flight Dynamics: Mastering Acro Mode on High-Performance Drones, by Christian M. Mollica

Has anyone purchased this book. Curious to see if it’s worth it. Thanks.

FPV Flight Dynamics: Mastering Acro Mode on High-Performance Drones, by Christian M. Mollica

Has anyone purchased this book. Curious to see if it’s worth it. Thanks.
Hi Pete!

This is Christian, the author. Do you have an iPad or a Mac by chance? I just released the ebook on the Apple Books platform. I'm happy to send you a code for a free download.

Reactions: mereflyer
Hi Pete!

This is Christian, the author. Do you have an iPad or a Mac by chance? I just released the ebook on the Apple Books platform. I'm happy to send you a code for a free download.
Hi Christian,
Yes I do and would be more than happy to receive your gift. Thank you.
Regards,

Reactions: VespulaFPV
So Uhmmm....not to sound like i was eavesdropping in on the conversation or anything but I was just searching for the ebook (it’s how i stumbled upon this post) and I couldn’t find the ebook anywhere....?

So Uhmmm....not to sound like i was eavesdropping in on the conversation or anything but I was just searching for the ebook (it’s how i stumbled upon this post) and I couldn’t find the ebook anywhere....?
Welcome to the party! It's on the Apple Books platform. Unfortunately, it's not currently available in a digital format for Kindle/PC, as those cannot properly display ePub files (which are the ideal file type for graphically-intensive, "fixed-layout" ebooks like this one is). I formatted the book myself, and did it specifically for print, which is what I think provides the optimal reading experience.

Welcome to the party! It's on the Apple Books platform. Unfortunately, it's not currently available in a digital format for Kindle/PC, as those cannot properly display ePub files (which are the ideal file type for graphically-intensive, "fixed-layout" ebooks like this one is). I formatted the book myself, and did it specifically for print, which is what I think provides the optimal reading experience.
Yeah I’m on the iPad lol....installing Apple books right now to check it out....I Just noticed that this is the Mavic pilots forum....I should be on the drone racing pilots forum cus I don’t even own mavic but i plan to get one soon lol

Reactions: VespulaFPV
Yeah I’m on the iPad lol....installing Apple books right now to check it out....I Just noticed that this is the Mavic pilots forum....I should be on the drone racing pilots forum cus I don’t even own mavic but i plan to get one soon lol
Cool man, thanks for the support! Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] if you any questions or feedback. Hope you like it.

Hi Pete!

Hello, we are interested in offering your book - either print or ebook on our website www.yycdrones.ca There doesn't seem to be any available in Canada besides Amazon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1