DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Flight Simulators for Mac and DJI FPV Remote

AtortPhotography

Reactions
If I plan on wanting to use a DJI FPV Controller with a flight simulator on my Mac what is the best way to get started and is that even possible? I heard friends using Liftoff and others but I know they use PC's....any advice? Thanks!

I am using it with liftoff with no issues and it seems to work with other programs like velocidrone etc. equally well. Only catch to watch out for... it does NOT work with a USB-C to USB-C cable, instead I used a USB-C hub with my MacBook Air M1 Apple Silicon laptop and plugged in a USB-A to USB-C connector to my remote and it worked flawlessly.

I am using it with liftoff with no issues and it seems to work with other programs like velocidrone etc. equally well. Only catch to watch out for... it does NOT work with a USB-C to USB-C cable, instead I used a USB-C hub with my MacBook Air M1 Apple Silicon laptop and plugged in a USB-A to USB-C connector to my remote and it worked flawlessly.
Hey Bold, same macbook (pro though) plugged in with an adaptor. It's recognising it as it's charging but it's not recognising it within liftoff. Any other tips, it's doing my head in! Cheers.

Hey Bold, same macbook (pro though) plugged in with an adaptor. It's recognising it as it's charging but it's not recognising it within liftoff. Any other tips, it's doing my head in! Cheers.
have you been able to resolve the issue? Having the same situation

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580