DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV for Air 2 or Mini?

PeteTheJack

Reactions
I have a friend who wants to buy an Air 2 but wants to view the video downlink on a headset. He wants FPV but not from a bespoke FPV drone. He would like to use a DJI headset as he wants to be sure everything is compatible. What are his options?

Could he view the screen of his Android smartphone in a headset via bluetooth or WiFi? I know the original Mavic Air setup was compatible with a DJI headset.

I have a friend who wants to buy an Air 2 but wants to view the video downlink on a headset. He wants FPV but not from a bespoke FPV drone. He would like to use a DJI headset as he wants to be sure everything is compatible. What are his options?

Could he view the screen of his Android smartphone in a headset via bluetooth or WiFi? I know the original Mavic Air setup was compatible with a DJI headset.

Last time I checked you can’t connect any goggles directly to the drone. It might be added in the future to the dji goggles or they might release new goggles, but for now the only way I know of doing it is either wirelessly transmitting the video to third party goggles or using a device with an hdmi output.

Reactions: PeteTheJack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adha