DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Googles HD Low Latency

These are for FPV racing drones, it comes with a dedicated camera and transmitter system

They are not compatible with the M2P without attaching the dedicated camera system somehow.

Do you know what’s the best Googles to replace theses with when I send them back? How about theses? See pic below..,

Attachments

• 55A56087-3225-43D9-BFCA-F497BBA92A5E.png
    55A56087-3225-43D9-BFCA-F497BBA92A5E.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Do you know what’s the best Googles to replace theses with when I send them back? How about theses? See pic below..,
Welcome to the Forum and the hobby...

Those are the better of the two by DJI googles.:p Awile back some folks were having distance issues with those and the Mavic2's. If you get them, definately check the range right away to make sure there is no problem with signal cutting out at short distances.

There are the DJI goggles, the white ones, which work fine with the Mavic 2. There are the DJI RE goggles, same form as the white one, but black. They have some tweaks, including better latency on Occusync systems like the Mavic 2, and also have a 5.8ghz analog capability so they can be used with non-DJI quads using standard 5.8ghz analog vTX. Then there are the FPV goggles, the black ones with the four antennae sticking out. Those won't work with the Mavic 2, are designed for other home-built FPV devices and require Occusync camera and vTX.

Reactions: brettbrandon
I wasn't aware that the RE version also supported regular 5.8ghz VTX.

I wasn't aware that the RE version also supported regular 5.8ghz VTX.

"
DJI Goggles RE supports the 5.8GHz FPV Band A/B/E/F/C (Raceband, up to 40 channels in total. It also receives up to of 275 integer frequencies between 5650~5925 MHz, in which Band C (Raceband) includes 8 channels and the channel interval is 27 MHz.

The goggles come with a Pagoda omnidirectional antenna and a spare. They're LHCP, so for race or freestyle quads one would have to pay attention to the antennae on one's quads and either replace them all (if omnis) with LHCP omnis, or buy an RHCP omni with SMA connector for the goggles (which DJI doesn't want you to do).

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny