DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frame rate issue

Reactions
Hi to the group - I've been flying my Mavic PP for the past month and have an issue with my frame rate. My settings are:
  • I shoot in manual mode
  • ISO set at 100
  • Shutter at 1/50
  • 3840 x 2160 (4k) at 24fps
  • .mp4
  • Style Custom (-1, -1, 0)
  • Profile of TrueColor
My issue is that when I bring my clips into Premiere Pro - they all come in at 1280 x 720, 30 fps.

I know I must be missing something, but I check the settings before each take-off.
Any/all help is greatly appreciated

If you are post processing on a Mac the issue may be that you should soot/save on the MPP as .mov and might try NP filters to make the MPP camera happier at your settings and th fixed aperature. ISO and shutter look fine. You may want try checking your camera with shutter at 1/60 although there will be less than natural motion blur a this shutter speed. Also check what your iso is without forcing settings.
If not check your settings in Premiere. I have had it convert .mov videos to mp4 as it imports as a default in my work on video, but you can force it by tinkering

Hope this helps... anther MPP pilot

Reactions: Daedalus Imagery
If you are post processing on a Mac the issue may be that you should soot/save on the MPP as .mov and might try NP filters to make the MPP camera happier at your settings and th fixed aperature. ISO and shutter look fine. You may want try checking your camera with shutter at 1/60 although there will be less than natural motion blur a this shutter speed. Also check what your iso is without forcing settings.
If not check your settings in Premiere. I have had it convert .mov videos to mp4 as it imports as a default in my work on video, but you can force it by tinkering

Hope this helps... anther MPP pilot
Thanks Thomas, sorry for the slow response - I figured out my problem, and it was a bit of a 'DUH' - I had my settings to allow low rez copies of my clips to be saved to my mobile and those were the ones I was bringing into PremPro. Once I pulled my microSD and loaded those, all was good. I appreciate you taking time to respond.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Thanks for letting us know - as your post will help others who get the same problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada