DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 (France '22 Part 2) Burgundy

ikkel

Reactions
Part 2 of 8 of my installment of my vacation in France.

In this part I take you with me to a little Part of Burgundy, namely the Yonne department and the Regional Park Morvan The Morvan is a mountainous area where you can still find real untouched nature.
The landscape is characterized by mountains, hills, vast forests, blue lakes and babbling rivers.
The Yonne is a rural hilly area with beautiful gently rolling views.
In both aereas you can find beautiful historic villages and towns with a rich history.
Their castles are silent witnesses to the importance of these regions in the once mighty Burgundy.

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

enjoy.

Isn't it great that we have the video tools we do today?! Someday when you're in your 80's you'll pull out this series of videos you've created and relive that wonderFUL trip. Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Isn't it great that we have the video tools we do today?! Someday when you're in your 80's you'll pull out this series of videos you've created and relive that wonderFUL trip. Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
So true, the video's that we create with the technology that we have now a days gives us a beautiful sight at past things

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa