DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freezing when taking photos

dirtfishingman

Reactions
My display freezes when taking photos for a split second is this normal? All images are clean as can be. This happens when in an open field amd by my house.

Here is a screen recording of it happening. I had a friend explain to my antenna positioning and I had these flat so they were horizontal and the drone was straight above me

That looks like it's normal, the delay is just the AC processing the image

Looks fine to me as well. Just for give the shot, try with another SD card.

Reactions: lannes
Just curious: Did you buy the MicroSD off Amazon? I actually just read a bunch of reviews that some of those cards are counterfeits sold by 3rd parties. One of the comments said which 3rd party retailers were reputable.

Just asking since I literally just saw that yesterday when browsing SD cards. If you have a counterfeit card, that

Reactions: hiflyer201
Just curious: Did you buy the MicroSD off Amazon? I actually just read a bunch of reviews that some of those cards are counterfeits sold by 3rd parties. One of the comments said which 3rd party retailers were reputable.

Just asking since I literally just saw that yesterday when browsing SD cards. If you have a counterfeit card, that
The Samsung one I got from best buy and i did order the Amazon one just in case to try it out

The Samsung one I got from best buy and i did order the Amazon one just in case to try it out
Another issue I’ve read about on the forums is whether you have a Samsung phone or Apple phone\tablet: my understanding is apple products are less glitchy with the DJI software.

Also, I just ordered a Samsung EVO plus 128gb that looked legit from amazon. My other card is a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128gb That I bought from a big box store. I’ll let you know if I notice any differences with the two. I use an iPhone XS Max, FWIW.

So went back to best buy since and grabbed another microsd card since my kid tablet needed one. This was the SanDisk one. The glitches seem to be shorter

06cdbe1809e7dfd5aa1573fcd9f9717a.jpg

I thought about this too....delay = process of the photo ,,, but then i think ,,, what about when you set programmed photos to 1-2 seconds? it hasn't delay ,,, i guess that it's some kind of bug coding between RC button comms and the mini unit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d