DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Friendly seagull.. so close :)

I like the way you transitioned some of the clips by keeping the smokestack in the same position for both clips at the transition....tied the backgrounds together

I respectfully disagree with the claim of click bait. The author did not say it was an 'attack', just close encounter, which it was. It was also a significant element of the entire video. I am certainly glad I clicked on the link. Very nicely done! Very relaxing and peaceful.

I respectfully disagree with the claim of click bait. The author did not say it was an 'attack', just close encounter, which it was. It was also a significant element of the entire video. I am certainly glad I clicked on the link. Very nicely done! Very relaxing and peaceful.
with respect the thread title has been changed from its original title ,and the OP is happy with my original comment ,and i am happy with his response to my comment

I like the way you transitioned some of the clips by keeping the smokestack in the same position for both clips at the transition....tied the backgrounds together

Thanks for watching.. glad you enjoyed it ❤ ? ????

Thank you so much for your feedback! ❤

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead