DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

front sensors

Bitrootvz

Reactions
I got my mavic back and the only issue is the front collision sensors don't seem to stop the drone. I calibrated them and that worked and I don't have an error but I almost flew it into my truck and I can walk right up to it no problem. is this an issue with the app. ? Any advice.

Reactions: Former Member
I assume that "got my mavic back" means from a repair facility. Some settings may have changed so check Go 4 to insure they are turned on.

Reactions: Former Member
I got my mavic back and the only issue is the front collision sensors don't seem to stop the drone. I calibrated them and that worked and I don't have an error but I almost flew it into my truck and I can walk right up to it no problem. is this an issue with the app. ? Any advice.

Is it in sport mode by any chance?

Reactions: WAXMAN
Yes it was in sport mode but after setting everything on my phone I'm not sure it will stop, it beeps if I walk up to it or fly it up to something but it didn't look like it was going to stop so I stopped it my self. Should it back up if some one walks up to close to it?

OA does not work in Sport mode and the MP will not back up if someone walks up close to it. To test, turn off Sport mode and slowly fly toward a solid object. It should show something detected on the display, beep, and stop when it gets too close.

1552412437003.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J