DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s frozen falls part 2

Cool video, I'm a little surprised, this video seems to lack sharpness for a A2S. what others think .

Cool video, I'm a little surprised, this video seems to lack sharpness for a A2S. what others think .
this is a 4k video, but for some reason, when i click the link it keeps coming up as a reg HD quality, and i have to keep clicking on settings to get it to play in 4k...maybe its just something on my end, im not sure

I looked it on 4K on my 2nd pc with gtx 970 , yes it's better, but always the feeling that it's possible to get better result , look betwin 00:52 to 00:57 on rotation and 1:07 to 1:21 the result is not at the height of the A2S sensor , it's my opinion :)
for the youtube setings it's depend of your ISP speed connection

I looked it on 4K on my 2nd pc with gtx 970 , yes it's better, but always the feeling that it's possible to get better result , look betwin 00:52 to 00:57 on rotation and 1:07 to 1:21 the result is not at the height of the A2S sensor , it's my opinion :)
for the youtube setings it's depend of your ISP speed connection
i see what your saying, it might have been the camera settings or the low light conditions , i had to adjust it a bit in davinci to get it looking better

Yes you can adjust in post post treatment, but you cannot replace the missing information
There is some good video for camera settings, i like this one:

there are also many others

Reactions: mxzrevman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee