DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frozen Golden Sunrise

Roy Rogers

Reactions
I got to work 10 mins early but for me that's 15 mins later then normal . As I pulled on the lot I saw this beautiful scene. The sun had just climbed over the mountains behind me Shining on the westward mountain making it look golden ! The snow had fallen the night before and frozen . Making sparkly ice crystals . Dark clouds loomed over while the fog arose . The biggest reason I bought the DJI Mavic Air , is very high quality video and you can get it in the air in just a min. I take being not being late very seriously but I had to film this timing is everything . In under 10 mins I got my Mavic Air in the Air Filmed this and made it inside at work on time . I hope you Enjoy and please ******, **** and *********

I got to work 10 mins early but for me that's 15 mins later then normal . As I pulled on the lot I saw this beautiful scene. The sun had just climbed over the mountains behind me Shining on the westward mountain making it look golden ! The snow had fallen the night before and frozen . Making sparkly ice crystals . Dark clouds loomed over while the fog arose . The biggest reason I bought the DJI Mavic Air , is very high quality video and you can get it in the air in just a min. I take being not being late very seriously but I had to film this timing is everything . In under 10 mins I got my Mavic Air in the Air Filmed this and made it inside at work on time . I hope you Enjoy and please ******, **** and *********

Am I missing something in this video? I didn't see any sun, sunrise, shadow coming over hill, etc. Just a golden hill. I did not see any sparkling.

Am I missing something in this video? I didn't see any sun, sunrise, shadow coming over hill, etc. Just a golden hill. I did not see any sparkling.
Someone needs a nap!?

Reactions: Roy Rogers
You're very welcome Roy, to get such a beautiful shot under time pressure before work would have been a huge rush. I once took a shot after work just before dark, barely had time to drive to the bluffs on the riverfront to get the photo. When I landed 10 min later it was dark. The fall colors were amazing even with the poor lighting. Cameras can never capture the beauty or feel of the moment.
Honestly I love that " beauty or feel of the moment" Well Said Rc !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato