DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frustrated please help!

Nopre10s

Reactions
It all statted with an error message to calibrate my front sensor....so I look up how to do this, download the assistant app on my computer and go to calibrate now.....nothing happens just an endless loading circle and grayed out button...wait, wait, wait....try again nothing although the loading circle and grayed out calibrate button is still running. So Since I have never updated my firmware because of all the horror stories I think maybe that is the reason...so reluctantly I updated. ...that had no effect on the calibration problem and now I can't fly higher than 30m and further Tha 50pm. I went on a thread for the new firmware on this forum and was told to log in to go4 app I did but I don't see anything to do?? Trying to fly again but still limited to 30m 50m
So now I still have a system error message for the front sensor and a drone that can't fly beyond the 30m 50m scope......HELP ME PLEASE SOMBODY!...I'm not very smart...

Also I don't see any of the new modes that were supposed to be in the updated firmware

Did you update successfully?
On new modes...is the multiple flight modes enabled?

Sensor calibration can be tricky. I use the following procedure:

1. Drone power off, gimbal clamp removed and props removed
2. Connect USB cable to computer then connect to drone
3. Open DJI A2 on computer
4. Turn on drone, let it initialize
5. Close all other programs
6. Point drone at computer holding it 12" away from the center of the monitor.
7. Wait for box to turn blue, then line up the red box.

If it doesnt work on one computer, try it on another.

Where are you located? For problems like this, I can offer phone and chat support.

also, make sure the nearly invisible clear stickers are removed from the front and downward facing sensors. I had to try the calibration on a couple computers before it worked.

Reactions: Former Member
Sensor calibration can be tricky. I use the following procedure:

1. Drone power off, gimbal clamp removed and props removed
2. Connect USB cable to computer then connect to drone
3. Open DJI A2 on computer
4. Turn on drone, let it initialize
5. Close all other programs
6. Point drone at computer holding it 12" away from the center of the monitor.
7. Wait for box to turn blue, then line up the red box.

If it doesnt work on one computer, try it on another.

Where are you located? For problems like this, I can offer phone and chat support.
I have done all that the only problem I get no calibration screen at all it just goes into and endless loading loop. I am in California, I appreciate the offer thanks.

also, make sure the nearly invisible clear stickers are removed from the front and downward facing sensors. I had to try the calibration on a couple computers before it worked.
I don't get that far...calibration wont load

Tried to send data file to DJI says invalid entry???? My name? my email address? My Cell number??? UGHH!!!!

It all statted with an error message to calibrate my front sensor....so I look up how to do this, download the assistant app on my computer and go to calibrate now.....nothing happens just an endless loading circle and grayed out button...wait, wait, wait....try again nothing although the loading circle and grayed out calibrate button is still running. So Since I have never updated my firmware because of all the horror stories I think maybe that is the reason...so reluctantly I updated. ...that had no effect on the calibration problem and now I can't fly higher than 30m and further Tha 50pm. I went on a thread for the new firmware on this forum and was told to log in to go4 app I did but I don't see anything to do?? Trying to fly again but still limited to 30m 50m
So now I still have a system error message for the front sensor and a drone that can't fly beyond the 30m 50m scope......HELP ME PLEASE SOMBODY!...I'm not very smart...
Perhaps on WiFi vs RC? or beginner mode it turned out in settings?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo